Monday, July 20, 2009

spots available for a new APT class in August 2009

OK, with my short break behind me, I'm back.

I will be having another Animation Personal Trainer session from August 10th to September 11th of 2009. The good news is that I have some spots available for the class. So if you've been interested in taking the APT class and having a highly personalized animation training experience, email me and I'll let you know how to register. I don't do reel reviews or anything like that- I'm comfortable teaching anybody on how to improve their animation where ever they're at in the journey. It doesn't matter whether you are brand new to animation or have feature film credits under your belt.

For some previous APT success stories be sure to check out these posts.
Gary Macarevich
Anthony Bennett
Sunny Kharbanda
Anand Kumar

No comments: